Fabco Sanctuary Ltd is a leading manufacturer of specialist glazing, steel windows and doors in the UK. Recognised for being at the very top end of the market. We are a family run company, experiencing continuing success and growth, Fabco is now starting its next phase of expansion.
We currently have exciting opportunities for a competent, hardworking, CNC Supervisor to join our established team. As an experienced CNC Supervisor, you’ll be able to oversee all aspects of the CNC process, you will be skilled in operating and programming 3-axis CNC machining centres, able to prioritise workflow through the workshop and ensure high standards are adhered to. The ideal candidate will need to have great personal skills, excellent communication skills, and a friendly demeanor. Full in-house training will be provided to familiarise the right candidate with our bespoke products.
Key Qualities of an CNC supervisor
• Good leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good English and Maths.
• Minimum 4 years CNC experience.
• Prioritise and delegate work through 7 machines.
• Give training where necessary.
• Basic understanding of Health and Safety.
• Maintain a positive attitude within a small team of machinists.
• A keen eye for detail to make sure we continue with our high manufacturing standards.
And in return you will receive a number of benefits including:
• A long-term career within a growing company.
• All tools supplied.
• Starting rate of between £14.50 - £16.00 Per Hour dependant on experience.
• Full time contract.
• Pension Scheme.
• 28 Days Holiday per Year (inclusive of bank holidays).
• Tiered wage structure