Fabco Sanctuary Ltd is a leading manufacturer of specialist glazing, steel windows and doors in the UK. Recognised for being at the very top end of the market. We are a family-run company, experiencing continuing success and growth, Fabco is now starting its next phase of expansion.
CNC Saw Operator
We currently have exciting opportunities for competent, Hardworking, CNC saw operator to join our established team.
This job entails you to run a cnc twin blade mitre saw, cutting lengths of steel ready for the CNC’s to machine.
The ideal candidate will need to have great communication skills, the ability to work on own initiative while displaying a team player ethos. Full in-house training will be provided to familiarise the right candidate with our bespoke products.
Key Qualities of a CNC Saw Operator:
• Good understanding of technical drawings.
• Good English and Maths.
• Competent with hand tools and measuring equipment.
• Basic understanding of Health and Safety.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A keen eye for detail to make sure we continue with our high installation standards.
• Reliable and punctual.
And in return you will receive a number of benefits including:
• A long-term career within a growing company.
• All tools supplied.
• Full time contract.
• Pension Scheme.
• 28 Days Holiday per Year (inclusive of bank holidays).
• Tiered wage structure