Fabco Sanctuary Ltd is a leading manufacturer of specialist glazing, steel windows and doors in the UK. Recognised for being at the very top end of the market. We are a family-run company, experiencing continuing success and growth, Fabco is now starting its next phase of expansion.
We currently have exciting opportunities for a competent, hardworking, CNC Machinist to join our established team. As an experienced CNC Machinist, you will ideally be skilled in the use of 3 axis CNC machining centre, operating, or programming, and capable of high workmanship standards.
The ideal candidate will need to have great communication skills, the ability to work on their own initiative while displaying a team player ethos. Full in-house training will be provided to familiarise the right candidate with our bespoke products.
Key Qualities of a CNC Machinist:
• Good understanding of technical drawings.
• Good English and Maths.
• Minimum 2 years CNC operating or programming experience required.
• Competent with hand tools and measuring equipment.
• Basic understanding of Health and Safety.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A keen eye for detail to make sure we continue with our high installation standards.
• Reliable and punctual.
And in return you will receive a number of benefits including:
• A long-term career within a growing company.
• All tools supplied.
• Starting rate of between £12-£13.00 Per Hour dependant on experience.
• Full time contract.
• Pension Scheme.
• 28 Days Holiday per Year (inclusive of bank holidays).
• Tiered wage structure