Fabco Sanctuary Ltd is a leading manufacturer of specialist glazing, steel windows and doors in the UK. Recognised for being at the very top end of the market, we are a family-run company, experiencing continuing success and growth, Fabco is now starting its next phase of expansion.
Trainee TIG Welder/Fabricator
We currently have exciting opportunities for competent, hardworking, Trainee Welder/Fabricators to join our established team.
As a Trainee Welder/Fabricator you will be enthusiastic and eager to learn a trade, an engineering/manufacturing background either in the workplace, at home or from school would be advantageous but not necessary. The ideal candidate will need to have great communication skills, the ability to work on their own initiative while displaying a team player ethos.
Full in-house training will be provided to familiarise the right candidate with our bespoke products.
Key Qualities of a Trainee Welder/ Fabricator:
• Good English and Maths.
• Previous experience of using hand tools and measuring equipment is beneficial.
• Basic understanding of Health and Safety.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A keen eye for detail to make sure we continue with our high installation standards.
• Reliable and punctual.
And in return you will receive a number of benefits including:
• A long-term career within a growing company.
• All tools supplied.
• Full time contract.
• 41.5hrs Monday – Friday
• Pension Scheme.
• 28 Days Holiday per Year (inclusive of bank holidays).
• Tiered wage structure